Sunday, February 17, 2013

Good Evening All!

Just wanted to drop a little note before time gets away from me ... and it has been doing that a lot lately!  It has been a busy and productive weekend. I am taking the stitching right down to the wire for the Nashville Market.  Today I have been working on completing the 1st Ornament in the "Deck The Halls All Year Long" series.  It is called "Winter Wonderland."  I am introducing my little bear friend "Charlie" in this first ornament and you can expect to see a lot of him in the future so what better way than to have him be the first little face you see for the new ornament series!  I am just going to give you a little sneek peek here because the real unveiling is coming at the Nashville Market!  If all goes as planned, I will be releasing at least 4 new designs there and I already have several more in the works for release a bit later.
 Until next time, take care of your and yours and here's wishing you "Beary Happy Stitching!  Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @thestitchngbear.  No "i".  We have a nice little contest going on for copies of our soon to be released designs!     Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment